What is the shipping cost?
Where can I track my package?
You can track your package at this link:
Where do you ship?
-North America (United States and Canada)
-Europe (Deutschland, Nederland, Österreich, France, etc...)
-Australia and New Zealand
Important points concerning shipping:
- Paint with Number is not responsible for how delayed the shipping will be. Because we only give out the packages to the shipping company and they will be the ones handling your kit to deliver to you.
- Delayed logisitcs and custom clearings play a huge role in shipping especially since our products have wet paint. So we cannot guarantee that it will go through customs easily as this makes our products special due to the paints it comes with.
- Please note: In order to maintain our high standards we are unable to guarantee Christmas delivery for Custom Paintings orders placed after November 10th.
- Custom orders (photo to painting) can take up to 3-6 weeks during the holiday period. They are certainly worth the wait!
- We have no control over how long your post office will take to deliver your kit to your final destination.
- We are not liable for stolen packages.
- All shipping companies work on business days which are defined as Monday – Friday. So trackers will usually not update on the weekends.
- We are not liable for packages shipped to the wrong address because of a typo or wrong address placed on accident during purchase.
- We can change shipping address on your order as long as you have not uploaded a photo. Because all orders are processed once you have uploaded a photo.
- If the post office has shipped your kit to the wrong address, it is better to settle this with them. As we have done our part to ship your kit with the shipping information you provide to us.
- For lost packages and packages with no update for more than 60 days, we can offer you a new kit as compensation once we have also confirmed with the shipping lines that the package was lost.
I have inquiries and want to get in touch